Pokémon Emerald Version is the same as the previous one on the Game Boy Color, but adding a lot of news and information makes the game even more complete. Your adventure begins right after you and your parents move to the Hoenn region. After settling in your room and setting the time, you will have to meet your neighbor (Aura or Bruno, depending on the gender of your protagonist) and the future rival son of Professor Abedul. The Professor is attacked by a Zigzagoon on the outskirts of town. There you can choose between Treecko, Torchic, or Mudkip, any of them will become your initial Pokémon, and you will learn to fight. Pokémon Emerald is one more continuation of this endless saga pokemon emerald rom.
New pokemon emerald rom, new trainers. To feed the insatiable hunger of all those Pokémon fans, who do no more than follow as you can the expansionary and repetitive rhythm that Nintendo applies to keep us trapped 100 more years ?.
Emerald Pokémon (Poketto Monsuta Emerarudo in Japanese) is another title that makes up the Pokemon video game series. It was released for GameBoy Advance in Japan on September 16, 2004, in the United States and Hong Kong on May 1, 2005, in Australia on June 9, 2005, and finally in Europe on October 21, 2005. On its cover, you can see the Dragon / Flying Pokemon Rayquaza.
The game is an enhanced continuation of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, joining the third generation of Pokemon Games. Like the previous Pokemon games it is based on, the player controls a Pokemon Trainer, whose overall goal is to traverse the entire Hoenn region and capture all the Pokemon. As in the Ruby and Sapphire versions, the game represents the third generation of Pokemon, although it also adds some Pokemon belonging to the second generation. The National Pokedex is also available without Pokemon trades.
The game follows the same story as Ruby and Sapphire but adds new elements like the Battle Frontier, where players can battle with other Pokemon trainers. The unique features of pokemon emerald rom have been added based on the requests that its users made long ago.
In Pokemon Emerald, the protagonist travels through the Littleroot Town region from Hoenn to Johto. After rescuing Professor Birch from a wild Zigzagoon, he or she will receive the Pokemon that he or she used to help the professor (a Torchic, a Mudkip, or a Treeko). Then the adventure begins. In the last games, the trainer’s primary goal is to get the eight Gym Leader medals and then defeat the Elite Four to become a Pokemon Champion. In those two games, the rival is of the opposite gender to the player and is often friendlier, checking your progress several times and even giving us items to help us advance in the game.
The player’s main enemies were Team Magma and Team Aqua. pokemon emerald rom is different: you will have to take on the two enemy groups together. Both groups fight to wake up a legendary Pokemon. However, team Magma’s hideout is located in the Mount Chimney area, where it is also the area where the Legendary Pokemon Groudon is found. As in previous Pokemon games, Team Aqua awakens the Legendary Pokemon Kyogre from the bottom of the sea. The two Pokemon do not obey their groups and begin to fight in the city Sootopolis, where the weather alternates between sun and rain. The player must awaken the legendary Pokemon Raywuaza, who is the only one who can stop these fierce battles between these Pokemon, and return Hoenn to his characteristic normality.
Once the player collects all the medals, they can enter the Victory Path, a place filled with high-level Pokemon and fierce Trainers. However, in the end, you will find access to the Elite Four.
Once the Elite Four is defeated, the player will be able to enter the Battle Frontier.
While Pokemon Emerald’s relationship to Ruby / Sapphire is similar to Pokemon Yellow for Pokemon Red and Blue and Pokemon Crystal for Pokemon Gold and Silver, this version adds many more. Changes than its two predecessors.
Pokemon emerald rom adds several changes to battles. Two-on-two battles can now be randomized, with two Pokemon Trainers battling as one. There have been various changes to the different locations throughout Pokemon Emerald. For example, in this version, you can capture both Kyogre and Groudon. Another cool addition: The Pokemon Safari sona now has a fifth area that allows the player to capture various Pokemon originally in the Johto region.
The graphics are very good The inevitable Pokémon battles.
Battle Frontier: the most significant change in Pokemon Emerald is the addition of the Battle Frontier. This Battle Frontier is a much larger version of the Battle Tower present in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. During the game, a man named Scott meets the player frequently. As the player progresses and earns more medals, Scott will be more impressed. The Battle Frontier is divided into seven areas, six new (the seventh area is the Battle Tower). pokemon emerald rom.
- Compatible with the wireless adapter (comes included with the game).
- Introduces the new Pokémon Rayquaza.
- The game is based on the Hoenn region with new places never seen before.
- In the game are Team Magma and Aqua.
- Pokémon animations (as in Pokémon Crystal).
- A championship setting.
- You can choose the clothes of your trainer.
Now you can download the latest version of the ROM of the game Pokemon Emerald for Gameboy Advance. Thanks to your developers, this Pokemon Emerald ROM of the RPG genre is now available on RomsGames.com.
This game is the Japanese version, English-Spanish language and is the best quality available. More than 60,228 users have already downloaded the Pokemon Emerald video game on their PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
To play Game boy Advance games, you need to download the GBA emulator for your Android, Windows, or Mac device.
pokemon emerald rom – How to download and play Pokemon Emerald?
- First, you have to download the Gameboy Advance (GBA) emulator for your Android, Windows, or Mac device.
- Then install the GBA emulator.
- Now, you can also download the GBA ROM of the Pokemon Emerald video game from the download section.
- And finally, open the Gameboy Advance console emulator. It will ask for the game file. Just select the Pokemon Emerald file.
- The game will start!
NOTE: Some antivirus mistakenly assumes these ROM files as viruses. Don’t worry. It is a false warning. You ensure that all your ROMs for Gameboy Advance are safe and that you can use them.
Cheat codes of the Pokémon emerald rom game
Pokémon Emerald (GBA) is a remake of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire with enhancing graphics, new locations, and more and more Pokémon to collect.
Pokémon Emerald Cloning Glitch
However, a glitch or error makes it possible to clone any object or Pokemon in your possession. It is possible to clone two pokémon at the same time:
- Go to the Battle Tower PC.
- Put the two pokémon you want to clone on Lanette’s PC. If you want to duplicate an item twice, give it to one of those pokémon.
- Exit the PC and save your game.
- Take out the pokémon you just saved.
- Accept their challenge and choose two Pokémon from your group, including the ones you want to clone.
- When it asks you to save the game, select Yes.
- When it asks you to save again, turn off the GBA console or close the emulator (do not save the game).
- The pair of pokémon you select for the battle will be in your group and on the PC, along with the objects they had.
pokemon emerald rom – Pokémon Emerald Lottery Trap
- To improve your chances of winning in the lottery corner:
- Wait a day (in-game).
- If, by chance, you win, then save your game.
- If by any chance you don’t win, turn off your GBA, turn it back on, and try again until you win.
A random collection of objects
Two Pokémon, Zigzagoon or Linoone, will seasonally collect items from battles. If you have them in your group, periodically check if they have anything.
Gameshark and Action Replay Cheats
Gameshark and Action Replay cheat accessories for the GBA permit players to enter into cheat codes and exploit game glitches.
Some of these cheat codes require a master code to function. The master code should be the first entry you make when entering the cheats. The master code of Pokémon Emerald is as follows:
Game shark and Action Replay cheat codes are not case sensitive or require spaces between numbers.
Pass-Through Walls (Must be entered last, no master code required)
Never fail in battle
Have all the pokéballs
Have all the master balls (Does not require master code)
Have all TMs / HMs
You never see wild pokémon
Brighten dark areas
Complete the Pokédex
pokemon emerald rom – Use Pokémon Emerald Cheats codes with Visual Boy Advance
Suppose you are playing on an emulator, then you can still enable the cheat codes. To enter the Gameshark / Action Replay codes in the game Boy Advance emulator:
- First, open a VBA emulator.
- Choose File> Open and select Pokemon Emerald ROM.
- When the game starts, choose Cheat> Cheat List from the VBA menu.
- Select GameShark.
- Enter the required code. You can add a description to make the Cheat easier to manage.
- Click OK twice to return to the game with cheats enabled.
pokemon emerald rom- Use the Pokémon Emerald cheats with the My Boy emulator.
- Open the game Boy emulator and load the Pokémon Emerald ROM.
- Click on the hamburger icon shown on the upper left corner of the screen to open the My Boy menu.
- Touch Cheats.
- Press New Trick.
- Trick Name and give your trick a name.
- Press Cheat Code and enter the desired code.
- Press OK to return to the game with the cheats activated.
- To remove the effect of a code, go back to the cheat menu, select the code name, and choose Delete.
The free and latest version of the Game Boy GBA emulator does not allow you to enter more than one line of cheat code at a time, but you can still activate longer codes by entering them line by line as if they were standalone cheats.